Thread: cant get the data in intel 3945 wireless card !!!

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Angry cant get the data in intel 3945 wireless card !!!

i followed the tutorial and did everything i was supposed to do, even then i cant manage to get the data.... beacons are planty... and the injection is also working.... i cant really find what could be the real problem.....

pls anyone tell me where i am wrong pls.... when i give the command iwconfig down wifi0 before changing mac address, it gives me error..... and doesnt allow me to down the card....

i can enable & disable monitor mode using modprobe ipwraw.....

beacons are plenty but there are no enough data... i mean literally zero.... i am not finding where i went wrong.... and also association was not successful.... authentication was successful....

all other steps works perfect..... pls anyone tell me what to do now step bystep.... i am a computer noob... i have only little knowledge about linux.........

pls help me make my intel pro wireless work on backtrack 3 and help me find the wep key of my home network atleast pls....

thanks in advance...

Which attack mode are you trying to do, and is there a client connected to the AP to actually generate any data? Most APs send out none, or very little, data on their own and unless there is a client connected you might have to wait around a long time to intercept a packet to replay. This is especially true if you are using the ARP-replay attack (-3) as it will disregard all other data packets than ARPs.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

you may wanna look at the thread i made
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=18647