I was looking for a laptop to run Backtrack 4 and I came across this laptop at BestBuy:

Asus - Laptop with Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor - Blue/Black - G60VX-RBBX05

The guys at GeekSquad were even cool enough to let me pop in the BackTrack CD to see if it would work fine which was nice of them as they had to break out the laptop brand new in box for me to do it. I booted the computer to BackTrack and everything worked perfectly fine. I was very happy to see that this laptop is CUDA supported. It's decently powerful by all means. Linux recogized the drivers for the Wireless card too, which happens to be a Intel WiFi Link card. Not sure if that card or driver supports injection or not. I haven't looked into it quite yet.

Just wanted to give a helpful heads up to anyone that might be in the market for a new laptop. It's a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it. Once I get CUDA installed and up and running with aircrack-ng, I was able to do WPA passwords at the rate of 20K key/second. (That's 20,000!) I think it's the perfect laptop and looks cool as hell to boot. Good luck if you decide to get it.

Brandon