Thread: Favorite backdoors and roots

Hybrid View

Default Favorite backdoors and roots

Hi I am not sure but I think I put this in the right area. Mod's move it if I'm wrong. I am just wondering what everyone's favorite backdoors and rootkits are and maybe a short description of them.
    There is no spoon.

Just burned his ISO

Default backdoors

for me it really depends on the sanario, work i'm doing and where im at. netcat is one of the 1st tools a looked into. and through the years am still using it. as are many others so i would say check it out. its very user friendly.. there are many other posts on this site about this topic take a look around....

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by calico View Post
    for me it really depends on the sanario, work i'm doing and where im at. netcat is one of the 1st tools a looked into. and through the years am still using it. as are many others so i would say check it out. its very user friendly.. there are many other posts on this site about this topic take a look around....
    Wow you think after two years the guy is still looking for an answer?
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

Default Subject matter Search

Everyone is always being told use the search button. Just figured when they found this post here after searching like i did. They would not just hit another dead end. There is some kind of subject matter here. Rather than go fish "use the search button agian" but Sir now that i have your attention in a thread.Thank you for helping to maintain such a robust site. Rich with new content daily like mine and yours here.