Thread: Virus Basics.

Default Virus Basics.

Hey guys / girls. Its been awhile since i last posted as iv been googling and lurking around and learning about all sorts of stuff.

Tonight i got to thinking i havnt really looked in to the whole Worm, Torjan, Backdoor torjans and so on side of things.

Altho i have been googling i still havnt found anything, except how to remove such things.

I plan to learn the basics, how they work, how to create and how link up with them when they have been planted.

I have set up my own system of computers to try on and will be secure enough for me to try without doing anything illegal, i should hope. Lol.

Im just wondering if i can be linked to places to read up on this, websites or programs or so on. I dont want some flashy program to do it for me, but i can learn to see how they work too.

Any help would be great thanks.

Cheers, Jesse.
    Jesse -- NOM NOM NOM ^.^

Good friend of the forums

go to phrack.org and start reading from the last issue (time based) to the most recent ones. In few months of reading you will get the picture. There are also a LOT of forums on writing viruses in ASM.

There are lots of resources around covering malware's.

Try Offensive Computing | Community Malicious code research and analysis

Please understand and accept the responsibilities too.

Make sure you have a completely quarantined lab, or you could find yourself in trouble

thanks guys, i do plan to keep the computers separate and have least internet as possible on the too. Just been interested about this stuff for awhile and thought why not learn about it.
    Jesse -- NOM NOM NOM ^.^