Thread: Old remote-exploit.org Archive

Just burned his ISO

Question Old remote-exploit.org Archive

Does anyone have or know where I can get an archive of the old forums.remote-exploit.org website. I was looking at air**-ng website and they have links to that site!
    I was looking for this in particular:
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/programming/26847-coding-bruteforce-dictionary-generator.html

If there isn't an archive or no has one has one, it's not the end of the word, I'm sure I can do a Google search

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Default Re: Old remote-exploit.org Archive

Just burned his ISO

Unhappy forums.remote-exploit.org is it down or is it me?

Hello new backtrack forum... i was curious to find out whether or not i was the only on experiencing this problem...i cannot seem to access the forums.remote-exploit.org site anymore, its been about a week, the page just loads forever but never loads...can anyone acess this forum, and if yes would anyone know why i cannot...also as a side note, since there is so much historical information on forums.remote-exploit.org, it would be interesting to download an offline copy of the entire forum, or if it can be sold on DVD...thank you for reading...Also congratulations on the new forums...very nice layout...

Developer

Default Re: forums.remote-exploit.org is it down or is it me?

Hmm... I wonder if I am the first person to notice the forums are down? I wonder if I am the first person to mention it on these forums? hmm... I bet if I used the forum search function I could find the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Hmm... I wonder if I am the first person to notice the forums are down? I wonder if I am the first person to mention it on these forums? hmm... I bet if I used the forum search function I could find the answer.
    Shhhhh! You're giving away the secret of knowledge! If people learn that then they won't need to ask silly questions, then you'd be out of a job!

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Searches? How outrageous! You mods expect just too much from users! Outrageous. I tell you!
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Just burned his ISO

Default Old BT Forums

Hey!

Actually this might not be the best forum to ask, but I hadn't found any better place and that's one of my main concerns in this posting.

It might have been asked several times, and I understand the reasons why the old board hasn't been used any longer, but is there any way to access the old board? There was quite some useful information in some posting I hadn't saved on my PC since I hadn't thought the old forum will be closed down.

Second one is, that I think in a way it's a pity that this board is so BT related now.
    I liked the other areas in the old board like the Security Programming, Wireless Security, and the little bit of Off Topic.
    Why have this subforums be removed?

Thanks in advance,
    Renegade