Thread: EEE Pc, works fine with BT3?

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default EEE Pc, works fine with BT3?

Hi guys, i have a problem. I have an EEE PC (701) and i'm testing my network. I try to inject packets to the router with the integrated wireless card (aireplay-ng -9 ath0) and tells me that injection is working. OK, i try to auth with the command aireplay-ng -1 0 etc...but read a lot of packets but can't inject anything! Why?
    with the senao card i do the same thing...and works fine.
    Can anybody help me? Thanks

how long did you run the injection?

I have a ThinkPad R500 and for my built on card to inject it takes about 2 full min or so before it shows any activity.
    This is a hackers forum :P
    root ~# aircrack-ng pwnd-01.cap
    Lenovo Thinkpad R500, OS: Ubuntu 8.10, BackTrack3, Windows XP (VirtualBox), Windows Vista, Windows 7 beta

Just burned his ISO

ten minutes or more...

Developer

If your using the -3 attack in aireplay you have to wait to capture a arp request. Originally this attack was designed for when there was another client connected to the network. This attack will work with out clients but it can take a long time for a ap to just generate its own arp request. There are 2 other attacks ( -4 and -5) which are designed for a no client situation.

Just burned his ISO

But...it's the same thing...with the others attacks i wait long time but don't change anything... this night i try another time..thanks

ah...i'm doing the same thing with the senao and attack -1 and senao can inject packet in 2 minutes...eee pc...nothing...

Just burned his ISO

Workssss, i have found the solution...some AP don't replay with the attack (-1) the packets if you have faked MAC address of the wifi card (ex. 11:11:11:11:11:11) i just leave the real mac address and do the attack and it works fine...thanks....