Thread: Trouble getting BT3 to boot into KDE and Flux on USB

Just burned his ISO

Default Trouble getting BT3 to boot into KDE and Flux on USB

Since black friday came around, i decided to make a little weekend project with bt3. So i ran up to the store and got myself a 4gig sandisk flash drive for 9 bucks at walmart. I successfully got it installed with the usb version with no problems, i tested on my windows box, and it worked fine. But then I tried it on my laptop. My laptop is an HP Pavillion dv6000 running Vista home premium. Now I was able to boot into bt3 to the mode selection menu. So, my first choice was KDE. I tried that, then my screen went blank, so my instinct was to hard boot it. But as soon as I hard booted, the screen came back and it started to load a bit, then it stops at "Floppy Drives: fd0 is 1.44m" and i dont have any floppy drives on my craptop. The rest of the console is messages saying that it loaded video settings and detected other hardware. But the odd thing is, i didnt come across any errors. Anyone have any idea of what could be happenning? That's all the info I can gather from it that i know of. The same thing also did happen in flux. Any comments will be appreciated.

Just burned his ISO

thats very very strange...i have no idea