Thread: Question about SDC install and Linux

Just burned his ISO mobius_prime's Avatar

Default Question about SDC install and Linux

Currently I have BT3 running on my HD on a Asus 900HA. Seem to work fine mostly, I found my neighbers WEP for him in just a few minutes, and played with the bluetooth a little. I am thinking about swiching to running it off an SDC card. My question is should I do a live install to the card and leave it in to slot all the time or should I use it like a usb stick?

The reason I want to switch is that I want to install Linux to my HD for learning purposes, and was wondering which version I should install?

Just burned his ISO

i installed the real version because i belive its faster (not commpressed)

Quote Originally Posted by mobius_prime View Post
    Currently I have BT3 running on my HD on a Asus 900HA. Seem to work fine mostly, I found my neighbers WEP for him in just a few minutes, and played with the bluetooth a little. I am thinking about swiching to running it off an SDC card. My question is should I do a live install to the card and leave it in to slot all the time or should I use it like a usb stick?

The reason I want to switch is that I want to install Linux to my HD for learning purposes, and was wondering which version I should install?
    The newest version of Ubuntu is pretty nice.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69