Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: BT4 wallpaper disscusion thread

Quote Originally Posted by killadaninja View Post
    Sorry for doubting ya
    No need for an apology, I don't mind when people disagree with me. It just gives me a chance to prove them wrong

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    No need for an apology, I don't mind when people disagree with me. It just gives me a chance to prove them wrong
    Hahaha Shadow I like your Shadow Man style
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Just wondering, Is this for open submission? I was thinking about doing a backgrounds for my own computer, but is this for submitting backgrounds for BT4? Or just discussion?
    Originally Posted by pureh@te
    You may think its stupid but when you are posting online sometimes spelling, grammar and thought put into the content of your posts is the only thing people have to measure you by and to determine the level of seriousness they should give you. So with that in mind I'd say "Yes" its pretty important.

Quote Originally Posted by Amlord1 View Post
    Just wondering, Is this for open submission? I was thinking about doing a backgrounds for my own computer, but is this for submitting backgrounds for BT4? Or just discussion?
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=18435 Open until december 31th.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Thanks Tron
    Originally Posted by pureh@te
    You may think its stupid but when you are posting online sometimes spelling, grammar and thought put into the content of your posts is the only thing people have to measure you by and to determine the level of seriousness they should give you. So with that in mind I'd say "Yes" its pretty important.

Default Carbon Fiber Dragon 4

Ok, I added 3 new wp's, got rid of the original 4 I was using and changed it to the chinese symbol/number 4. Object is now over a custom made carbon fiber backgdrop I created in Photoshop. Comments please...thanks.

DigiP

Very good friend of the forum TAPE's Avatar

The last one you posted is dam good ! Really nice work

Quote Originally Posted by digip View Post
    Ok, I added 3 new wp's, got rid of the original 4 I was using and changed it to the chinese symbol/number 4. Object is now over a custom made carbon fiber backgdrop I created in Photoshop. Comments please...thanks.

DigiP
    Quote Originally Posted by =TAPE= View Post
    The last one you posted is dam good ! Really nice work
    Second that, the two wallpapers from your last contribution really do look stunning. I am especially fond of this one and think it is the most professional looking submitted so far.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    Second that, the two wallpapers from your last contribution really do look stunning. I am especially fond of this one and think it is the most professional looking submitted so far.
    Agreed, they are both amazing. I dig the one with the red symbol however as not only is the dragon interlaced with it, the less curvy and more professional looking design adds to the statement that Back|Track is professional.

Great work my friend....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by MaXe Legend View Post
    Two more graphical backgrounds from me: (nothing fancy)
    http://intern0t.net/backtrack/backtrack4_2.png
    http://intern0t.net/backtrack/backtrack4_3.png

Of course i will also make some with a clear background or gradient.
    I like the first one but would recommend some minor changes such as - get ride of the "to the" stuff - Back|Track should be good enough.

As for the 2nd one - I don't like bright backgrounds - show up too easily when you are parked in a car in a customer parking lot sniffing their wifi.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast