Thread: WEP crack done. Now a brick wall

Lazer

Default WEP crack done. Now a brick wall

Hi all. I've ran into a problem. Not sure if anyone can help but i thought i'd give it a go asking on here. My neighbour gave me a copy of BT4 pre final as i wanted to learn to crack anything and everything. He set me a challenge on accessing both his networks, one WEP and the other WPA-PSK. I found it impossible to do the WPA but cracked the WEP. He showed me how to do both just to prove to me it could be done but i cant continue after accessing his AP. When he cracked it, it took him 15 mins to do and he was surfing the net. Now i have done it and i'm confronted with a " Please enter your BT email and password screen". He didn't have to do this! Can anyone help? I'm not sure if he pulled a fast one and logged in when i wasn't looking or what. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi all. I've ran into a problem. Not sure if anyone can help but i thought i'd give it a go asking on here. My neighbour gave me a copy of BT4 pre final as i wanted to learn to crack anything and everything. He set me a challenge on accessing both his networks, one WEP and the other WPA-PSK. I found it impossible to do the WPA but cracked the WEP. He showed me how to do both just to prove to me it could be done but i cant continue after accessing his AP. When he cracked it, it took him 15 mins to do and he was surfing the net. Now i have done it and i'm confronted with a " Please enter your BT email and password screen". He didn't have to do this! Can anyone help? I'm not sure if he pulled a fast one and logged in when i wasn't looking or what. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by Archangel-Amael; 02-20-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Default Re: Cracked WEP. Now hit a brick wall!

Yeah you hit a brick wall alright, problem is it didn't help. Hit it again, but next time use your head. You and your "neighbor" are idiots, especially you. You created an account here clicked on you would follow the rules and then proceeded to not only double post but bigger than that, you admitted to conducting illegal activities.
    Do me and your neighbor a favor and go away and do not come back!