Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: error:Neither the sysfs interface links nor the iw command is available.

Just burned his ISO

yea..sorry i was unable to provide u a direct link to post on forum on how to set up ur card, because i cannot yet link sites (forum setting) . Anyway im still bothered by the fact that i will have to use 1 driver for attacks, and then mount anoter one for conneting to wlan.
    Any ideas on how to fix this ?

Just burned his ISO

i get to the part where it shows me all the networks, but where it says power, it always says 0, it could be because im out of range , but i thought if i was able to see the network then the power should atleast be 1 or something

thanks in advace for any help u provide

Just burned his ISO

any 1 got any suggestions for my power problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Requish View Post
    Anyway im still bothered by the fact that i will have to use 1 driver for attacks, and then mount anoter one for conneting to wlan.
    Any ideas on how to fix this ?
    That is a fact - you won't be able to bypass this.

Within the monitor mode (ipwraw driver) you couldn't send any packets, only listen.

IMO typing modprobe -r iwl3945 && modprobe ipwrar isn't a great effort.

i get to the part where it shows me all the networks, but where it says power, it always says 0
    I think that's normal with this drivers, my APs also show Power 0 but i can do everthing i have to with them.
    Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are likely to be ignored, or written off as a loser, if you:

* post your question to a forum where it's off topic
    * post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced technical questions are expected, or vice-versa
    * cross-post to too many different newsgroups
    * post a personal e-mail to somebody who is neither an acquaintance of yours nor personally responsible for solving your problem

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by terminal86 View Post

I think that's normal with this drivers, my APs also show Power 0 but i can do everthing i have to with them.
    i get nothing with 0, i only get numbers in the beacon column and no data
    is this because i am too far away from the router? if so how many bars do u suggest i should have for a good power rating

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by saadra View Post
    i get nothing with 0, i only get numbers in the beacon column and no data
    is this because i am too far away from the router? if so how many bars do u suggest i should have for a good power rating

cany any 1 answer my question? how close do i have to be to my router to crack it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12