Thread: Airpwn with intel pro/wireless 3945 abg?

Just burned his ISO

Hey everyone I have been messing around with my wireless network at home alot with BackTrack 3 recently. I have cracked my WEP key, sniffed my passwords and logins, and other alsome stuff, but there is just one thing I can't seem to get working.........AIRPWN! I saw this app being used almost 7 or 8 months ago on PAULDOTCOM's youtube page and it looked quite insteristing. I just wish I could get it working. I am sort of a linux n00b and I was wondering if someone could give me some advise on how to get it working with my wifi card. I have been trying to get it to work now for about 2 weeks now and still no luck. So all help will be greatly apriciated.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

<Xakep>

Just burned his ISO

Hey everyone I see no one has left me a comment yet and I have do yet some more research on my problem airpwn. I ran this command and got this.....
    Code:
     airpwn -c conf/greet_html -d iwlwifi -i wifi0 -k 00:00:00:00:00
    and then it says
    LORCON - tx80211_setmode(...) is deprecated, please use tx80211_setfunctionalmode(...) instead Listtening for packets... But wen I got to a web site on my other computer it does not do anything. Any ideas? Also I have an intel pro/wireless 3945 abg on an lenovo thinkpad.

When airpwn is running, manually set the channel that is used for your AP.
    To do this: when airpwn is running (Add flags -vvv to your command and add -F) it should show all these data packets, then just type in the same terminal the channel you want to zone in on and hit enter. That will lock it on that channel instead of hopping which should increase the chances.