Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Inexpenisve Platform for BT3

crashreb0ot

Default Most Inexpenisve Platform for BT3

If anyone knows of any inexpensive platforms I can use bt3 on please post here, preferably handheld devices or subnotebooks/netbooks/or laptops.
    Whichever runs for less than 350 dollars.

My birthday is coming up and I wanted to treat myself to something I know I would use a lot and have fun with.

I like the Acer One. Nice Atheros wifi radio is very sensitive and with the newer kernel drivers can scan 58 channels up to 2.732GHz.

Look up neopwn

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crashreb0ot View Post
    If anyone knows of any inexpensive platforms I can use bt3 on please post here, preferably handheld devices or subnotebooks/netbooks/or laptops.
    Whichever runs for less than 350 dollars.

My birthday is coming up and I wanted to treat myself to something I know I would use a lot and have fun with.
    I'd get a second-hand laptop off eBay. As regards network cards, well I'd say go with the Alfa 500 mW.
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

crashreb0ot

What about price ranges?
    I've seen neopwn and that exceeds my buying price..
    Second hand laptop wouldn't be bad but can anyone suggest anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    Look up neopwn
    Yea, I think they run in the 5 to 6 hundred dollar range. I second the second hand laptop off fleabay. The eeePc 701 series works as well.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Not sure how many dollars the Samsung nc10 is, but worth looking at, seen one, love it!
    wtf?

Developer

I bet you can get a eeepc 701 model for CHEAP nowadays. I was actually thinking of selling mine on ebay soon.

Just burned his ISO

I got me a black samsung nc10... sexeh!

Was 299 pounds, comes with slip case, also are well built.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I got me a black samsung nc10... sexeh!

Was 299 pounds, comes with slip case, also are well built.
    Damn! That thing weighs more than I do!
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast