Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are there any ways to know about the jobs in Texas?

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Texas being the tiny state that it is, I'm quite sure has a website that you can jump on and see if there are any jobs there.

You could always contact the Texas Chamber of Commerce and talk to them about jobs available in Texas.

Again, without knowing your skillset, McDonald's is always hiring.
    They also give bonuses if you show up every day!

Trust me, if you think working at BK's or McD's is bad, you really wouldn't want to take any job I could offer. I have much worse jobs available that they could ever offer.
    Mmmmm, Muffin Monster tooth brusher!
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Mmmmm, Muffin Monster tooth brusher!
    I was thinking of something along the lines of needing a Tyvek suit and a shovel. I think the silo needs shoveled out again.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

I was thinking of something along the lines of needing a Tyvek suit and a shovel. I think the silo needs shoveled out again.
    Do you get a gas mask with that?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Do you get a gas mask with that?
    Nope, gas is freely provided, no need to bring a mask with more gas.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Nope, gas is freely provided, no need to bring a mask with more gas.
    I helped weld a crack in the back of a garbage truck once. Even after pressure washing the inside, you had to breath through your mouth or you'd throw up. I can't imagine what that place would smell like.

I helped weld a crack in the back of a garbage truck once. Even after pressure washing the inside, you had to breath through your mouth or you'd throw up. I can't imagine what that place would smell like.
    I'm sure it doesn't smell any worse than any other 500,000 gallon silo of de-watered solids.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12