Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BT3 Modules

What is it that putty can do that similar unix tools can't?

Quote Originally Posted by alm0stadm1n View Post
    Putty does more than ssh :P
    Like what?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

well, mainly I use it when connecting to a serial port, testing a GPS unit, configuring a Cisco device, ect. I never could figure out how to do that with minicom, Putty works just fine.

Please avoid using RapidShare. Extremely annoying when you need a file and have to wait 24 hours because you already downloaded 3 files that day.
    I believe http://www.megaupload.com/ doesn't have any daily restrictions.
    - Poul Wittig

Just burned his ISO

Default MegaUpload

Here they are on MegaUpload

Vlc
    megaupload.com/?d=ZJ09RSHG

Putty
    megaupload.com/?d=R9J12MDY

Recordmydesktop
    megaupload.com/?d=R9ISU2VV
    megaupload.com/?d=8YNA5D33

Will add more

Quote Originally Posted by Deathray View Post
    Please avoid using RapidShare. Extremely annoying when you need a file and have to wait 24 hours because you already downloaded 3 files that day.
    I believe http://www.megaupload.com/ doesn't have any daily restrictions.
    Sorry, had a rapidshare account, fastest way to get them uploaded. I am surprised there is no place to upload them on remote-exploits web site...

EDIT - one nice thing about rapidshare is I can see how many times a file is downloaded, nice to see that some people are actually downloading what I post Maybe It will catch on and people will start sharing what they have done themselves...

well, mainly I use it when connecting to a serial port, testing a GPS unit, configuring a Cisco device, ect. I never could figure out how to do that with minicom, Putty works just fine.
    Like this?

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/sho...92&postcount=4
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Didn't know that, good to know. Thank you for the tip
    I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. ~Abraham Lincoln

Didn't know that, good to know. Thank you for the tip
    No problem.

Just burned his ISO

Default come on

I keep hearing about people wanting more and more software for BT. Seriously if you cant fuigur it out your self you shouldent be using it. I guess people want to see a package mananger to like yum. its slackware. So find a source .tgz package that will work with KDE and install it.
    BT has made a very slim build but its not the first. People have been doing this with slackware since the 90's. And rolling out a new kernal is not the hardest thing to do. Hear this might help you.
    (.linux.org/lessons/)
    Its a good place to start for windows users. LOL As for opera just go to the download page. Click slackware package, Then get the slackware pack. FYI its gona be the .TGZ package. Then open up you shell, TYPE
    $cd /your file you unziped
    hit enter.
    $ install.sh
    hit enter
    I like using Opera because firefox has become to fat to rool around. Opera remindes me of Konaqueror with the extras.
    Also putty will rool out with no issues you will even notice. Unless you want to remove it. Then thats a can of worms.
    Slackware is like a fine women. All it ask for is you time and love. But dont mess with her or you will get the same treatment back. If your not prepaired to deal with this. Get your self a FAT HAPPY women you just poke at with your finger to get want you want. She is called windows or ubuntu.

Im not a PC, Im a DEMON and I have the power to serve!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast