Thread: Need link to directions on how to put usb.iso image on thumb drive.

Just burned his ISO

Cool Need link to directions on how to put usb.iso image on thumb drive.

Need link to directions on how to put usb.iso image on thumb drive....

I was sucessful w/ the cd image. I am starting out in linux (again). After previous failed attempts to install various versions of linux on a laptop to no avail, I am absolutely in awe on how cool it was to try it out from the bootable cd media!!!

So, hopefully I don't get flamed too much, as this is my first post, and I like reading this site.

thanks in advance!

Just burned his ISO

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by gnutenator View Post
    Need link to directions on how to put usb.iso image on thumb drive....

I was sucessful w/ the cd image. I am starting out in linux (again). After previous failed attempts to install various versions of linux on a laptop to no avail, I am absolutely in awe on how cool it was to try it out from the bootable cd media!!!

So, hopefully I don't get flamed too much, as this is my first post, and I like reading this site.

thanks in advance!
    Lazy man, you should have searched around... but I want to help you, so here is the link:

RABXGIZEXKSDEBYABIVXVMGQNPNOVNYXHGFIKQOTURCRBSYKZL CBVCEMXVNMHUZLFKXBCNNJUEXNYVSHJZXWLYLSWWFXVAMFB

Rotor position is H D X; I chose not to change the plug positions, so you can leave them as they are.

Good work...

copy the BT3, boot directories off the cd to a USB key. run the bootins.bat file inside the boot directory, or bootinst.sh if in linux.