Thread: WPA/WPA2 cracking

Just burned his ISO

Default WPA/WPA2 cracking

Hello everybody. I found this piece of software on the net which is called ElcomSoft Distributed Password Recovery. It can use nvidia gpu to accelerate the proces. You need wpa key hashes to do this thou. Is there any way to get that with backtrack 3. I have tried on my router to get handshake and everything works fine. Asked my girlfriend to think the password and my 4 gb dictionary is'nt enough. the password is not an english word and 7 characters so i thought maybe this software would be good? Here's the address: elcomsoft.com/products.html

Not with backtrack, per se, but you can use the tools within it:

cowpatty and airolib will create the hashes I believe. I could be wrong though.

You can use the hashed from genpmk i don't know about airolib-ng though havent tested it, EDPR is a nice little program but expensive as hell and the trial version(which is what im assuming you downloaded) is quite a bit limited in fuctionality

Developer

GPU cracking is under heavy development for Linux. It will be here soon I'm certain. Here is a little bit on it so far...

http://code.google.com/p/pyrit/

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

purehate are you a sound enginner?
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.