Thread: irratic mouse issues

Default irratic mouse issues

Hello, I am using an IBM thinkpad r31 ... if my curser goes off the screen or near the edge it goes crasy and windows pop up and everything.... what Cn I do to fix the crasyness.....

erratic

And I have no technical solution for you, but external mouse

You will need to pass the kernel parameter of "i8042.nomux=1"

when you boot just add this on to the end of the boot options.

how do I add that to the boot options?

Thanks

i assume that you are using LILO for your boot loader, if so just type that after you boot selection. Here is a link showing both GRUB and LILO.

www[dot]nongnu[dot]org/lpi-manuals/lpi-102/html/ch02s05.html

Default ARP Request issues

Hello, I was following this tutorial
    http://aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=simple_wep_crack

But unfortunatly have a problem. first of all the only way I could generate any arp's at all was to connect to the access point with my other computer legitimatly, for some reason when I fake auth I get successfully associated and I run the deauth against it it dose not produce any arp's . Any way I connected my other computer legitimatly and have been running the folowing command aireplay-ng -3 -b 00:14:6C:7E:40:80 -h 00:0F:B5:88:AC:82 wlan0 this has only managed to capture 9 arp's in 5 hours. Obviously it is not reinjecting properly. My card in in monotor mode and I have had great success using the old auditor distro cracking weps with this card a couple years ago.

What is my problem? why do i only have 9 arps?

JMC31337

Quote Originally Posted by Upsman View Post
    Hello, I was following this tutorial
    http://aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=simple_wep_crack

But unfortunatly have a problem. first of all the only way I could generate any arp's at all was to connect to the access point with my other computer legitimatly, for some reason when I fake auth I get successfully associated and I run the deauth against it it dose not produce any arp's . Any way I connected my other computer legitimatly and have been running the folowing command aireplay-ng -3 -b 00:14:6C:7E:40:80 -h 00:0F:B5:88:AC:82 wlan0 this has only managed to capture 9 arp's in 5 hours. Obviously it is not reinjecting properly. My card in in monotor mode and I have had great success using the old auditor distro cracking weps with this card a couple years ago.

What is my problem? why do i only have 9 arps?

either download a HUGE file and see if it produces any new results, or try a client-less WEP attack. On your own network of course.

I would try the search button on the forum, there are several threads about problems and solutions to get what you need.