Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theme Setting Gone Again?

Default Theme Setting Gone Again?

Ok maybe I'm just having a brain fart or something but I can't seem to find the setting for forum theme. I recall seeing a upgrade message at some point last week when trying to access the forums.

My work computer is still fine using the eye friendly light blue, however, I tried to connect from home the other day and got the nasty black hard to read theme again.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

After comparing cookies on the two systems it appears the forums are no longer setting the bbstyleid cookie.

Anyone know how to manually create a cookie in Firefox?

If I use TamperData I can include "bbstypeid=1" when loading pages but the cookie isn't actually created.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Developer

Thorin, You seem to be correct that the theme selection is gone however my theme is still the white one. I will look through my user settings and see if I can figure out what I did to achieve that.

Edit: well I messed with mine and now it fscked as well. I will see what muts has to say about the issue.

Thanks pureh@te, sorry you ended up messing up your own settings.

Are you no longer getting the little drop-down box, bottom left corner of the page?
    (It's still there for me and is still set in the CP to be "user selectable")

I'll look into it....

Quote Originally Posted by Re@lity View Post
    Are you no longer getting the little drop-down box, bottom left corner of the page?
    (It's still there for me)

I'll look into it....
    Drop-down is gone

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Re@lity View Post
    (It's still there for me and is still set in the CP to be "user selectable")

I'll look into it....
    While you're looking into it, could find a nice kittens and bunnies theme to install? Maybe something in fuchsia and baby blue.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

OK, I'll try from some other machines also.

It's weird, because like I said, it's still *supposed* to be user selectable as per the CP config

I'll keep you updated

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    While you're looking into it, could find a nice kittens and bunnies theme to install? Maybe something in fuchsia and baby blue.
    Anything for you!

(I can't use anything but the default theme personally, maybe it's my age, but that black one is just too much on the old eyes!)

Also, it seems as though Remote|Exploit image on the top of the page is missing as well. Generic vBulletin in its place....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast