Thread: help install additional locale

Just burned his ISO

Default help install additional locale

I need help to install additional locale (in my case it's russian and mb chinese). How can I do it? I need only locales, not KDE packages.

Just burned his ISO

anybody?
    I've searched in the forum, but didn't find anything about this
    Are there additional locales somewhere? There's some problem with slapt-get to update his repositories, but I can install it with pkg-tool. But where to take it?

Can you explain what you mean with "Locales"? Is it a window manager, if so i never
    heard of it before untill right now.. In this very second! :O
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Just burned his ISO

hmm.. locales - I mean language locales, which you'll see when type "locale -a".

Hmm.. What is locales used for? I think it might be a thing i never saw untill now xD
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Just burned his ISO

maybe..if you never used other than english language

Well i use another keyboard layout? I use the keyboard layout from my country

But i don't use a different language for the whole interface, i don't need that :P

Just burned his ISO

I want to install russian locale too please help my . not KDE pack only locale

Just burned his ISO

To install locale, please have a look my post here :-)
    Code:
    forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?p=10463