Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going Beyond the Crack

Default Going Beyond the Crack

Cracking WEP/WPA keys has its practical uses, like stealing internet from your neighbors, but what about going beyond the crack. Like once your in the network actually start getting into the computers?

Ettercap+metasploit x google=win

Ps. don't steal Internet or hack your neighbors. It is extremely illegal and if you act like that's what you are trying to do you won't find much help here.
    Morpheus: "You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Neo: "What if I take both?"

Morpheus: "Don't do that! You end up like Nick Nolte!"

Quote Originally Posted by oib111 View Post
    Cracking WEP/WPA keys has its practical uses, like stealing internet from your neighbors, but what about going beyond the crack. Like once your in the network actually start getting into the computers?
    As the guy who came up with the idea of WPA Rainbow Tables, I take great offense as a "practical use" being 'stealing internet from your neighbors." That isn't a practical use, it is criminal use.

The practical use is pen testing.

I see a certain corner with your name on it

Quote Originally Posted by Revelati View Post
    Ettercap+metasploit x google=win

Ps. don't steal Internet or hack your neighbors. It is extremely illegal and if you act like that's what you are trying to do you won't find much help here.
    If you know that, why then are you feeding the trolls?
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Just burned his ISO

Sweet, you came up with Rainbow tables? Your awesome!

But still, what about going beyond the crack? I mean, let's say you get into someone's WiFi Network, then what?

But still, what about going beyond the crack? I mean, let's say you get into someone's WiFi Network, then what?

Are you stupid or what?

I mean, let's say you get into someone's WiFi Network, then what?

you get labeled as an ftard and banned for asking repeatedly about illegal acts.. so that's say you never asked these stupid ?s and that's that..

Yep he is an "ftard" at least he didn't listen to what I said so no harm done.
    Morpheus: "You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Neo: "What if I take both?"

Morpheus: "Don't do that! You end up like Nick Nolte!"

Quote Originally Posted by Neondog82 View Post
    Sweet, you came up with Rainbow tables? Your awesome!
    Thanks, but I didn't do much that was really awesome. Yes, I thought up the basic idea. It was then turned it over to some other very talented people who developed the raw idea into a workable set of applications and produced the tables. Those guys are awesome.

All of us were on the same page with the development and the use of the WPA Rainbow Tables. We saw this as a tool to conduct authorized pen testing on vulnerable networks where clueless users were making the same old mistake of using common words as passphrases. I think I can speak for all of us and say we resent the criminals intent of morons like the clown who started this thread.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Am I the only one that saw the title of this thread and though it was Pr0n Spam?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Am I the only one that saw the title of this thread and though it was Pr0n Spam?
    AHAHAHA! That phreaking great. Totally slipped past me; I'm usually pretty good at catching those Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast