Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cookie Monster

Arms tired from dropping the ban hammer?

I checked the disk -- no tools, only PDF'ed powerpoints. But it looks like the program hasn't been totally embargoed: hxxxp://fscked.org/blog/cookiemonster-available-all-site-admins-bloggers-students

Here's the chat from Defcon, by the bye: hxxp://fscked.org/talks/ActiveHTTPSCookieStealing.pdf

Developer

Yes but he still mentions a) that you must contact him to request the tool and b) you need to be a sec professional,journalist or siteadmin.

Two weeks ago, I announced on slashdot that CookieMonster was available via email to people who were security consultants and site admins. Unfortunately, I guess I wasn't crystal clear on the procedure for requesting the tool, and many people simply emailed me with no body. Now I'm announcing it again, and also opening up the field to all journalists and all bloggers as well. So, if you would like a copy of the tool, and are a security consultant, teacher, student, blogger, journalist, or site admin, please email me with which sites you admin, write for, blog on, or consult with, and MAKE SURE to put "CookieMonster" in the subject line. If you can't figure out my email address, you are automatically ineligible for the tool .

Heres my favorite part If you can't figure out my email address, you are automatically ineligible for the tool

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Heres my favorite part If you can't figure out my email address, you are automatically ineligible for the tool
    Using my superhuman powers of induction, I was able to figure it out. But the guy seems to be a privacy buff, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's a real barrier to entry.

Just burned his ISO

Default I am sorry

I am sorry for that post.I did not know that is not good what i will do.I am really sorry.So ,would you unban me? Please .

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by icedark View Post
    I am sorry for that post.I did not know that is not good what i will do.I am really sorry.So ,would you unban me? Please .
    So let me see............. I ban you for a illegal activity and then you have the nerve to create another account and ask that I unban the first one. No I will not unban the first one however I will let you keep this one but I am removing your posting priviliges for a while so you can read the forums for a change and see how things are done around here. If you make another account I will ban your IP address next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12