Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cookie Monster

Just burned his ISO

Default Cookie Monster

I have the program Cookie Monster made by Mike Perry.If there is anyone who want this program ,can pm me at my yahoo id :ftard@yahoo.com

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by florin View Post
    I have the program Cookie Monster made by Mike Perry.If there is anyone who want this program ,can pm me at my yahoo id :ftard@yahoo.com
    If this program was supposed to be freely available, why would someone need to PM you to get it?

Or, are you not supposed to be distributing it as per this:

http://www.publish.com/c/a/Online-Me...l-Data/?kc=rss

The Python-based tool is the brainchild of reverse engineer Mike Perry, who spoke about HTTPS cookie hijacking at the Defcon 16 security conference in Las Vegas in August. Though Perry has put off making the tool available to the general public, he recently posted more details explaining how the tool works on his blog, which prompted the SANS Institute to give a heads-up.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Wasn't this included on the Defcon disk?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyca View Post
    Wasn't this included on the Defcon disk?
    Don't know, got one handy?

This google search turned up the program one site. So it would seem that this program isn't readily available.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    In my briefcase, strangely. Lemme check..

This google search turned up the program one site. So it would seem that this program isn't readily available.
    It is indeed not freely available. This is however, and is the same thing essentially. It's called SurfJack. You're welcome......

And florin, you can leave now. We don't appreciate proliferating other people's work when they have asked it not be released to the public.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Developer

BYE BYE florin. Man its like ftard day today. Ive had to ban like 5 accounts already and its only 3 P.M.

/adds another notch.

/adds another notch.
    I've got twelve now streaks, how about you?

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    I've got twelve now streaks, how about you?
    I think it's a few more than that. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to break out a new keyboard, this one is about whittled away to nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast