Thread: I would spend £20 for BT with injection on my Ipod touch.

Just burned his ISO

Default I would spend £20 for BT with injection on my Ipod touch.

I have purchased an IPOD touch 16gb, it has built in wifi and I use it for self study, video watching and have tested the wifi.

So far I have spent $30 on the apple store and I understand it is possible to jail break a touch to install 3rd party apps.

I like the travel aspect of the touch having bought a nice leather case.

I have purchased a "wifi" scanner for my touch 1g, it rocks, listing all nearby ssid encryption methods use per ssi, and strenght.

Can we have BT 3 with injection which works in an easy scanning and key catching way for the ipod touch.

It would be the best thing since sliced bread.

The touch is quite powerfull, I dont know the specs but I have a great flight simulator on it ....

What do you think? Are you up to this app dev?

Input

Quote Originally Posted by buddha01 View Post
    I have purchased an IPOD touch 16gb, it has built in wifi and I use it for self study, video watching and have tested the wifi.

So far I have spent $30 on the apple store and I understand it is possible to jail break a touch to install 3rd party apps.

I like the travel aspect of the touch having bought a nice leather case.

I have purchased a "wifi" scanner for my touch 1g, it rocks, listing all nearby ssid encryption methods use per ssi, and strenght.

Can we have BT 3 with injection which works in an easy scanning and key catching way for the ipod touch.

It would be the best thing since sliced bread.

The touch is quite powerfull, I dont know the specs but I have a great flight simulator on it ....

What do you think? Are you up to this app dev?

Input
    Last time I checked, Apple hasn't released the code for the bluetooth stack. The kismac guys are probably the one's you would need to ask about this type of application. There's been talk about it over on their fourm, but afaik that's about as far as it's gotten.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Honestly I don't think it will ever have injection properties since the hardware is already limited for PC's to do it, the probability that Apple's wireless chip will beable to do it is very slim. So if n e thing we might see an airodump-ng and aircrack-ng (i've seen videos of people just having aircrack-ng and it cracking some packets they put on there from another computer).
    This is a hackers forum :P
    root ~# aircrack-ng pwnd-01.cap
    Lenovo Thinkpad R500, OS: Ubuntu 8.10, BackTrack3, Windows XP (VirtualBox), Windows Vista, Windows 7 beta

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    There's been talk about it over on their fourm, but afaik that's about as far as it's gotten.
    I've got nmap running on my touch, which theoretically should be enough to turn it into a basic drone. If you can SSH in, you can copy the pcap locally and analyze it.

In my James Bondian dreams, I also conjured the idea of adding a solar powered charger. Just connect the guy to the net and throw 'em on your roof.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyca View Post
    I've got nmap running on my touch, which theoretically should be enough to turn it into a basic drone. If you can SSH in, you can copy the pcap locally and analyze it.

In my James Bondian dreams, I also conjured the idea of adding a solar powered charger. Just connect the guy to the net and throw 'em on your roof.
    That's why I have a kismet drone made out of a Linksys wrt54g. It still needs a wired internet connection, but for what I was using it for it worked great.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69