Thread: Log into WEP Enterprise?

Just burned his ISO

Default Log into WEP Enterprise?

I downloaded BT3 to play around with. My school network is WEP Enterprise and I can't seem how to log into it. Does anybody know how this is done?

Quote Originally Posted by KTreece View Post
    I downloaded BT3 to play around with. My school network is WEP Enterprise and I can't seem how to log into it. Does anybody know how this is done?
    It is probably because your school's network is setup so each computer has to be registered before connecting. Your box is not registered so the server is blocking you.

Universities normally have some sort of login process in which you register your device with them. You have to type in your university e-mail address and password or MAC in order to register your device.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    It is probably because your school's network is setup so each computer has to be registered before connecting. Your box is not registered so the server is blocking you.

Universities normally have some sort of login process in which you register your device with them. You have to type in your university e-mail address and password or MAC in order to register your device.
    do hotel servers use the same method?

Quote Originally Posted by jhyland87 View Post
    do hotel servers use the same method?
    Depends really. Generally, yes. But don't kid yourself, their architecture is generally the same as "normal" networks and vulnerable to the same forms of attack (IE sniffing, MitM, etc, etc)....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post

On my mac I just click wep enterprise and type in my username and password. I don't see an option to choose wep enterprise in BT3

Most “Enterprise” system are running fecking LEAP, but they can also use TLS,TTLS,PEAP,MD5 and EAP-FAST so you will need to do some more recon work to found which one it uses.
    I know my work’s wireless is WEP with 802.11X LEAP and authorises off a RADIUS which does a LDAP lookup against our AD servers.

Quote Originally Posted by KTreece View Post
    Ok I'll admit I haven't done much wireless work recently. What is "WEP Enterprise"? Do you mean WPA-Enterprise?
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.