Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook account

robjay666

Question Facebook account

Hi all. Does anyone know how to use bt3 to test the login security on my facebook account?

Quote Originally Posted by robjay666 View Post
    Hi all. Does anyone know how to use bt3 to test the login security on my facebook account?
    Right, your Facebook account.... First it was attempting to leech your neighbor's wifi and now you want to hack someone's Facebook account...... You're the real deal brotha, I can only one day hope to be as 1337 as you.

Moron.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Yes we know.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Go away......
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Don't worry, Facebook has it secure.
    This is a hackers forum :P
    root ~# aircrack-ng pwnd-01.cap
    Lenovo Thinkpad R500, OS: Ubuntu 8.10, BackTrack3, Windows XP (VirtualBox), Windows Vista, Windows 7 beta

Just burned his ISO

the security of facebook is like shavx one of the best in the world!

dont worry m8 its going to be alright

i assure you

Just burned his ISO

I generally just read the posts for my job but seriously, I had to reply to this one.

WTF... This kid is the real deal... Try --> /home/stalker/IamAnInsecurechild.pl

Quote Originally Posted by flounder View Post
    I generally just read the posts for my job but seriously, I had to reply to this one.

WTF... This kid is the real deal... Try --> /home/stalker/IamAnInsecurechild.pl
    Posting links or attempting to post links to unknown scripts really isn't a good way to get anyone to trust you.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Posting links or attempting to post links to unknown scripts really isn't a good way to get anyone to trust you.
    Pretty sure he was trying to make a joke, just left out the smilies
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Pretty sure he was trying to make a joke, just left out the smilies
    Yeah, looking at it again, I didn't see it that way.. been spending too much time today looking at routing tables.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast