Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gpu computing front-end

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

Lightbulb Gpu computing front-end

yep another nifty one :

i was contacted by the "pyrit project" Team, and im designing a front-end for this nifty Hash computing tools

it works with nvidia cuda enabled cards , or in cpuonly mode

in cpu mode i doubled the airolib-ng computing speed...

more news soon
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

You are the man shamanvirtuel !

I hoped to hear something like that from you for the last few days.
    Very nice to hear you find the time to support that project.
    It's amazing. Good luck for the progress, keep us up to date.
    And thank you!
    Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are likely to be ignored, or written off as a loser, if you:

* post your question to a forum where it's off topic
    * post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced technical questions are expected, or vice-versa
    * cross-post to too many different newsgroups
    * post a personal e-mail to somebody who is neither an acquaintance of yours nor personally responsible for solving your problem

Just burned his ISO

Quite interesting, we are all impatient to see your work

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Default Shaeman are you familiar with the new techelogies of gpu

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    yep another nifty one :

I was contacted by the "pyrit project" team, and im designing a front-end for this nifty hash computing tools

it works with nvidia cuda enabled cards , or in cpuonly mode

in cpu mode i doubled the airolib-ng computing speed...

More news soon
    shaeman are you familiar with the new techelogies of gpu if so you rekon you could code a cracker that utilizes graphics cards
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Red face

Or a script to bruteforce netbios paswords
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

very good job
    i'm glad this project is going forward.
    i hope to see more features like cpu+gpu(or 2 gpus) working together, or support for other types of encryption too (md5...etc.). I know its only a matter of time This tool if going to be one of the most popular tools in the next months
    -Google is watching you

-June 1, 2001, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer: "Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches."

will be keeping an eye on this one.

Good friend of the forums

Anything new shamanvirtuel. Were did you find the infomation on coding with GPU

fastboi

@ shamanvirtuel:
    You are the man. I am really waiting for this. I knew that ps3 is good for such a thing for a long time, but few weeks ago i found out that pc's video card(s) are able to achieve pretty nice speeds too, so i tried extreme gpu bruteforce v1.4 and was able to get ~160 millions per/s on md5 with my laptop, and with a little tweaking i managed to get around 195 millions per/s. That puts to the dust my favorite md crack which is based on cpu. I am wondering what kind of speeds radeon 4780x2 can achieve or gfx 280, or 2 280's !?!?!
    @aggtrfrad:
    Yeah i agree. Utilizing both, gpu and cpu would be great. My 9800m gts 512 MB DDR3, achieved 160-190millions p/s and i have not tried md crack on my lappy, but i should be able to get around 30millions p/s on my p8400 at 2.26Ghz c2d.

edit: Just wondering if ram can be used for such a thing? These days ram technology are pretty good too. Triple attack would be a killer, gpu+cpu+ram... SUCH A FORMULA!!!

edit 2: i was almost right, md crack on my cpu is able to achieve speeds of ~10millions on each core, so in total ~20 millions. However, i found this tool that uses both gpu and cpu. It was able to achieve speed of ~220 million on gpu and ~40 million on each cpu (~80 million total), and overall total is amazing ~300 million per second. This program uses cuda, and it is preferred to use x64 OS, and thats what i use, vista ultimate x64. I did not tried to oc my gpu yet, but about to do it in a few mins. Scores will be posted soon.

edit 3: My gpu stock is 600/800/1500. With oc of 680/880/1770 i was able to get a nasty 345mil p/s on my laptop. Cpu temps did not go over 60c, and gpu 67. However i tried only 6 character md5 and it took just little bit more than 2 minutes. Program set to check capital and lower plus digits.

Anyone have a link to a free GPU cracking program? I would like to try and make a Backtrack Module out of it..
    I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. ~Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast