Thread: Mac Spoofing

Cool Mac Spoofing

I have been working alot on once your into a network attacking the router or other comps. The first thing that I would attack if I was doing it would be the router to make it so they cant change any network settings or WEP/WPA keys. I have been able to brute force my router, but then I backed up a bit and turned on mac filtering allowing only my desktop and my gfs laptop to connect. I then tryed to spoof my desktop mac on my laptop. Now I can get the mac from my desktop easy with running airodump. Once I get it I reset my card off monitor mode and then in a shell I just use

macchanger --mac (spoofed desktop mac)

I then try to connect to my router but it wont connect still. Is the router not allowing me on because that mac is already on the network? Is there something that I might be doing wrong there? Thanks for any help.

Have you tried changing your mac > deauthenticating identical MAC client > "whateveryouwantfromhere" ?

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

no i have not done that. so for that just use

aireplay-ng -0 5 -a (desktop mac) eth1

Well prob more then 5 and then make sure I connect before the desktop trys to reconnect?

yes as you cant connect two identical mac's to the same ap!
    "At least black people knew when they where slaves" Doug stanhope

Cool

Worked like a charm everyone thanks. Im posting right now off my spoofed desktop mac on my network. My desktop is freaking out because now it cant connect. I would close the post but I dont know how nor do I have the rights to do so. Not really sure but the post can be closed if anyone can do that thanks.