Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connect to Multiple Wireless

Quote Originally Posted by Veonix84 View Post
    I think I got it. I guess they call it bandwidth balancing and the slyrpr project pretty much does exactly what I was looking for.
    thank you guys for your help
    I believe you're referring to slurpr. This was a project by Mark Hoekstra of geektechnique.org. According to their website - he died on the 20th of September. So I think you'll need to find another way.

In case you were wondering the website with the Slurpr info on it is
    hxxp://geektechnique.org/projectlab/781/slurpr-the-mother-of-all-wardrive-boxes

And the info about Mark is on the main page of
    hxxp://geektechnique.org/

Timmay

Just burned his ISO

I'm familiar with the slurpr project. I'm attempting to load balance two wifi connections.

I have BT3 running on 2 VIA EPIA 5000 motherboards each with a wifi PCI card. I need to figure out how to bridge the wifi connection to the onboard nic. Then simply connect each motherboard's nic to the 2 wan inputs on my Netgear FVS124G dual wan router.

I'm sure there are easier ways to accomplish this with one computer but I don't have the coding skills to accomplish a slurpr.

Just burned his ISO

oh my, i'm sorry to hear that
    very nice stuff, with the slurpr project and the rfid looks intrigueing*spelling*

it looks like linux is pretty good for this sort of stuff luckyblur
    i can't post links but i found "spanning multiple dsls" on linux questions.org

i'm going to try it when i have time, if you have any luck please let me know

cheers
    Nick

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Veonix84 View Post
    oh my, i'm sorry to hear that
    very nice stuff, with the slurpr project and the rfid looks intrigueing*spelling*

it looks like linux is pretty good for this sort of stuff luckyblur
    i can't post links but i found "spanning multiple dsls" on linux questions.org

i'm going to try it when i have time, if you have any luck please let me know

cheers
    Nick
    Why would one have multiple DSL lines?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Why would one have multiple DSL lines?
    Same reason one has multiple T1 lines? For a while I had dls and a satellite internet connection. Didn't bother bonding them though. Did all my heavy downloading off the satellite and gaming off the dsl.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

bump, i'm digging but many of the tutorials are way over my head or don't seem to work in backtrack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12