Thread: wep/wpa key from ...

Just burned his ISO

Default wep/wpa key from ...

I think softwares like WirelessKeyView can recover keys from Windows Registry if keys was stored by Wireless Zero Configuration service.

Does anyone know the path where key is locate on windows register ? or where those keys are located ?

3x[s]
    A.A.
    A.A.
    GNUpg KEY: 0x3E10FF47

If the keys are stored with Windows' Wireless Zero Configuration Service then the registry location would be:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WZCSVC\

Failing the above not being available,look for the registry backup dumps
    The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks,

How about wpa2 ? I dind find the key. I tryed wzcook, and it's not working as well.

I did my own research on google but i havent got any clues where wpa2 is locate on register. I was thinking about using some kind of "reg-diff" to see the diference betwen register file before, and after store the wpa2 key.

My interest on it... is like an idea for a pentest. Insted try to crack the router itself (even using rainbow tables, with salt (ssid) that can be hard stuff). Maybe is more easy try steel the key from client side, the weakest chain link.

I was thinking about use tools like karma, force the client to connect to my fake AP. try to exploit it maybe using karmetasploit, or evilgrade to upload the malware. and this malware will grab the key from windows register.

A.A.
    A.A.
    GNUpg KEY: 0x3E10FF47

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Amorim View Post
    I think softwares like WirelessKeyView can recover keys from Windows Registry if keys was stored by Wireless Zero Configuration service.

Does anyone know the path where key is locate on windows register ? or where those keys are located ?

3x[s]
    A.A.
    This is no windows forum here....I presume
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes: