Thread: Spoof Domain

Default Spoof Domain

I want to test my web site and be able to spoof my domain, the domain I am accessing my web site from. I know this info is sent to the web site via headers in the browser, correct? If so, how can I spoof this?

ettercap or wireshark can likely do that for you.

Though I'm curious what you're trying to accomplish. The logs would still show your real IP so spoofing your DNS is kinda silly. You could spoof your IP but that would also be pretty pointless if you actually want to interact with the site (since any response traffic would go to the spoofed IP).
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Are you refering to DNS poisoning? Or maybe session hijacking? I am confused as to what exactly you are asking, maybe its just me though. It is early, and I am still waiting for my coffee...

Good friend of the forums

To make the info from the server come back to you, you will need to have a valed IP, you can spoof the ethernet mac like a diect broadcst, but no there is no way(I know of) to hide your IP

Just burned his ISO

If your intention is to spoof your referring domain, it can be archieved easily with the RefControl plugin for firefox.