Hi!. First of all I'd like to say I'm not a noob in linux, but this is the only place I could post.

I just downloaded and unzipped the USB ISO in my 4GB drive. I'm using an HP DV67363nr laptop with AMD Turion64 X2 and nVidia 7150M /630M graphics card. I've tried all the boot modes and none of them works to the end, so I tried the safe mode and this is the only way I can get a clue of what's going on. The first problem that came up is very funny: after hitting enter when giving boot options, after detecting PCI bridges, the last message is:
NET: Registered protocol family 2

and the computer freezes, but it continues when I press the power button. So, the loading up continues, both in graph and safe modes. In graphics mode, and this is a guess, when it runs startx, the screen goes black, then shows the console again with added text, then goes black again, there's HD and USB reading for like 3 seconds more, and then nothing. Computer freezes in a black screen with a cursor on left top, though I can see the caps lock and scroll LEDs switching on and off if I press the keys.

So, in safe-mode, everything starts to load up, the last messages that I get are:
linux live end, starting the linux distribution
usage: init 0123456SsQqAaBbCcUu

the caps lock light starts blinking, and computer freezes. There's nothing I can do past here. I have to keep the power button pressed to force shut down.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!