Thread: wep crack

Just burned his ISO

Default wep crack

say for example, all the clients in the house were wired connections to a router, wireless internet is still being broadcast and is encypted with wep, if no-one ever connects wirelessly is it still possible to crack the AP?

Just burned his ISO

Yes it is still possible. Please view this page:

http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?...ith_no_clients

Just burned his ISO

i have question, or 3 problems?
    1.)well after this step : aireplay-ng -3 -b bssid -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 (device) there is a lot of read packets (100 000), but there is no ARP and ACKs requests, and data is 0, or just a few maybe 3 or 4 or 4 etc.
    so whatís problem?
    2)also, a lot of times this step donít work: aireplay-ng -10 -a bssid -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 -e essid (device), after that there is no Authentication successful and Association successful. 3.problem is next. after this aireplay-ng -3 -b bssid -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 (device), there is no ARP and ACKs so, with another laptop i tried to connect on the same secure network, and then started ARP and ACK..but there is no data rising, only when i tried to conect with another laptop, then data rising, but when i stop, also Data stops. and after maybe 50 000 od IVís i canít crack becouse that+s not enough of IVís. have you any solution what can i do?
    one more thing- there is no problem with wirelles card, becouse, i tried with 5 different!!

Quote Originally Posted by tuborg3110 View Post
    i have question, or 3 problems?
    1.)well after this step : aireplay-ng -3 -b bssid -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 (device) there is a lot of read packets (100 000), but there is no ARP and ACKs requests, and data is 0, or just a few maybe 3 or 4 or 4 etc.
    so what’s problem?
    2)also, a lot of times this step don’t work: aireplay-ng -10 -a bssid -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 -e essid (device), after that there is no Authentication successful and Association successful. 3.problem is next. after this aireplay-ng -3 -b bssid -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 (device), there is no ARP and ACKs so, with another laptop i tried to connect on the same secure network, and then started ARP and ACK..but there is no data rising, only when i tried to conect with another laptop, then data rising, but when i stop, also Data stops. and after maybe 50 000 od IV’s i can’t crack becouse that+s not enough of IV’s. have you any solution what can i do?
    one more thing- there is no problem with wirelles card, becouse, i tried with 5 different!!
    I'd say your first problem is learning not to hijack other people's threads

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

I wouldn't it be possible?
    I thought it's about crack the wep to gain access to it's wireless broadcast?