Thread: Back Track tools dont working!

Just burned his ISO

Default Back Track tools dont working!

I have how 2 months trying use back track 3 tools. Ettercap dont work. I can not poison my wireless. My laptop is Dell Inspiron e1405. My live cd no ask for user and password.

Sorry my bad english.

Any suggestion?

Install UBUNTU!

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

OMG ,
    again it's probably due to a famous bug !
    the one which is located between your chair & your keyboard

btw: everything is working correctly ! maybe you need to learn how to use those tools....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    OMG ,
    again it's probably due to a famous bug !
    the one which is located between your chair & your keyboard

btw: everything is working correctly ! maybe you need to learn how to use those tools....
    OK.
    I can not speak english andi can not use liinux. I am trying learn a little.
    I was visited a lot of forums founds in google and i see a lot of videos from you tube.
    I follow all steps, step by step. But i can not take pass from gmail or yahoo for example.
    I was catched pass in plain text from another sites like issuu.com and yahoo pass in the messenger (plain text). But still getting nothing on gmail or yahoo (http no https).
    I understand your comment and i lought too. But, can you give me any suggestion, please?

Quote Originally Posted by slackware View Post
    I follow all steps, step by step. But i can not take pass from gmail or yahoo for example.
    Self - Owned
    Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are likely to be ignored, or written off as a loser, if you:

* post your question to a forum where it's off topic
    * post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced technical questions are expected, or vice-versa
    * cross-post to too many different newsgroups
    * post a personal e-mail to somebody who is neither an acquaintance of yours nor personally responsible for solving your problem

No offense slackware but first I'd improve my english since all good tech books, documentations, etc. which you really should read are written in english.
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

this should help....
    http://www.ubuntu.com/
    Become the change you seek in the world. - Gandhi
    The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
    Don't judge the unknown - Grindordie

OK.
    I can not speak english andi can not use liinux. I am trying learn a little.
    I was visited a lot of forums founds in google and i see a lot of videos from you tube.
    I was catched pass in plain text from another sites like issuu.com and yahoo pass in the messenger (plain text). But still getting nothing on gmail or yahoo (http no https).
    I understand your comment and i lought too. But, can you give me any suggestion, please?
    And here would be the problem indeed. People, let me once again state that this is by no means a beginner's distro. Period. If you want to learn both linux and security basics, do so. Back|Track is the wrong choice for this however and you are better off using Ubuntu and reading as many whitepapers as you can get your digi-hands on.

I in no way intend to steer you away from eventually using Back|Track, but you need to learn to crawl before attempting to sprint across this finish line....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

Hi.
    Ettercap need something else to get gmail password? With sites using plain text in passwords i'm not having problems.
    By the way, ettercap say always: not poisoning at all...

Hi.
    Ettercap need something else to get gmail password? With sites using plain text in passwords i'm not having problems.
    By the way, ettercap say always: not poisoning at all...
    Not to come off rude and I am sorry if I do but no one here is going to spoon feed you. Everyone here has read numerous books and spent hours upon hours studying and learning Linux. Please choose a distro to learn on, for example:

Fedora
    Ubuntu
    SuSe

Are just a few to name. After you've picked your distro, go to your local bookstore or online store and order a Linux book or two...depending on your knowledge maybe something more from the ground up i.e. TCP/IP Fundamentals, etc. If you are eager to learn please listen to everyone here and trust us that you cannot just jump into doing these things. You can read online articles that will show you how to do the commands but you will never actually LEARN what you are doing or why you are doing it.

Please forgive me if my opinion offends anyone.