Thread: aircrack-ng, windows...

Default aircrack-ng, windows...

because of some computer limitations, i currently need to run aircrack-ng on windows. Does anyone know how exactly to import packets to aircrack from a program other than airodump (ie. commview, capsa). is it possible to install aircrack without installing airoplay and airodump?

i would have posted this in the wireless section... but i am still a n00b. =[

Quote Originally Posted by benzslr123 View Post
    because of some computer limitations, i currently need to run aircrack-ng on windows. Does anyone know how exactly to import packets to aircrack from a program other than airodump (ie. commview, capsa). is it possible to install aircrack without installing airoplay and airodump?

i would have posted this in the wireless section... but i am still a n00b. =[
    Well technically the correct subcategory would be general IT for a thread like this since it is not related to BackTrack in any way. I do not have any personal experience of the two programs you mention, but unless they are able to save captured packets in a file format suitable for aircrack-ng you are out of luck.

The Windows version of aircrack does not come with a installer, you simply need to unzip the downloaded file and run the Aircrack-ng GUI.exe file.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.