Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wifizoo 1.3 - EEEPC Edition release

The 901 has the Intel Atom chip which, as stever mentioned, increases battery life by at least a couple of hours.

I'm on the cheapest bad boy out there -- 900 16G, at only $350 -- so I can't find a reason not to love it. The MSI wind looks awesome, but the price point is a bit higher.

I also love the Eee community -- seems like there's always someone else out there who has had similiar troubles as me. That said, the documentation is pretty sprawled around the web, so it's not always inherently clear.

read a review of the MSI Wind and they said it had 5 hours batter life. that sounds good.....
    RxCoup - Killthepage

Thanx a bunch.
    My EEEPC (701) is great. But the resolution..... too small.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy_Kaos View Post
    Thanx a bunch.
    My EEEPC (701) is great. But the resolution..... too small.
    Yea, that's one of the only two problems I find with my eee. That and the keyboard is just a tad too small.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Yea, that's one of the only two problems I find with my eee. That and the keyboard is just a tad too small.
    That's the primary reason I sold my 701 and bought a 1000HD, which has a higher resolution, 120 GB hard dirve and 10-inch screen.

Quote Originally Posted by DaKahuna View Post
    That's the primary reason I sold my 701 and bought a 1000HD, which has a higher resolution, 120 GB hard dirve and 10-inch screen.
    Good thing my eyes are still good then. I don't think I could sell my eee now that I've hacked it.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12