I am looking at rainbow tables to crack my WPA strong password but can't figure out to save the hashes to a file which rcrack can read. Can this be done with airodump-ng which I use for a dictionary attack, but now my password is a mix, dictionary wont work The rcrack samples use txt files but does not work on airodump.txt because it's not hashes. Any ideas?
-Monkeys are like nature's humans.
- I use with good results Airolib-ng.
- I downbload Rainbow-Table from Shmoo Group: This for for use hash tables in Airolib-ng (cowpatty format)
1) Download wpa_psk-h1kari_renderman
2) Uncompres and extract .tar file
3) Create Hash table for Airolib-ngCode:lzma -d /wpa_psk-h1kari_renderman/wpa_tables.tar.lzma tar -xf wpa_tables.tar
Bye janoCode:airolib-ng NETGEAR_TABLE --import cowpatty /media/Maxtor-1T/wpa_psk-h1kari_renderman/xag-0/NETGEAR
Wireless: ALFA-AWUS036H, AWUS050NH, D-Link DWL-G650, D-Link DWL-G122, ZyXel G220, Linksys WUB54GR, Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG