Thread: Is there a repository or website I could go to for...

Default Is there a repository or website I could go to for...

I'd like to experiment with ms sql. I'm trying to find an old free version to put on my laptop so that I can run an exploit to see how it works first hand. I've been looking everywhere for a free ms sql download. I've tried a few, but they all seem to be trojans. You guys have a good link I could use? ms sql 2000 if possible.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by drakoth777 View Post
    I'd like to experiment with ms sql. I'm trying to find an old free version to put on my laptop so that I can run an exploit to see how it works first hand. I've been looking everywhere for a free ms sql download. I've tried a few, but they all seem to be trojans. You guys have a good link I could use? ms sql 2000 if possible.
    MS still has available for download SQL2005 SDE as well as the desktop edition or SQL 2000. That should be more than adequate for testing and a better idea than asking someone to give you a copy of licensed software.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.