Thread: Problems after connection

Just burned his ISO

Default Problems after connection

I crack same month ago the wep psw of a friend and i was able to connect without any problem, now using the same psw I connect but no way to go internet I am able to ping the router and enter in the router web page (no inside as i dont have the psw) I tried also to change my mac adress but nothing change.
    I don't understand what there is wrong.

Thanks for help

Quote Originally Posted by bartoli View Post
    I crack same month ago the wep psw of a friend and i was able to connect without any problem
    Cracking into another ones Network is illegal, so nobody will help you to do it again.
    Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are likely to be ignored, or written off as a loser, if you:

* post your question to a forum where it's off topic
    * post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced technical questions are expected, or vice-versa
    * cross-post to too many different newsgroups
    * post a personal e-mail to somebody who is neither an acquaintance of yours nor personally responsible for solving your problem

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by bartoli View Post
    I crack same month ago the wep psw of a friend and i was able to connect without any problem, now using the same psw I connect but no way to go internet I am able to ping the router and enter in the router web page (no inside as i dont have the psw) I tried also to change my mac adress but nothing change.
    I don't understand what there is wrong.

Thanks for help
    What did your 'friend' say when you asked him what was wrong?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Developer

Maybe your "friend" forgot to pay the bill I would just ask your "friend" whats wrong just as streaker69 suggested.