Thread: New to BT3

Just burned his ISO

Default New to BT3

Hello everyone,

Have a problem, I used to use BT2 But i could never get it to "Dualboot"

Now i normally use VMware as this is more efficient but i was wondering if you could actually install BT3 as a dualboot via WMware...

Cheers for your help

Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by hitman100989 View Post
    install BT3 as a dualboot via WMware..
    I don't believe VMware is actually connected to the hard drive so I don't believe you can....Or can you connect it to your hard drive somehow I'm not aware of...?

Just burned his ISO

Ahhh ok thank you... Its strange because im sure you could do it on BT2... Looks like back to disk for me

Another thing... I tried ages ago to put BT2 on a fujistu siemens it worked but it corrupted my HDD is there anyway i can put it on my computer with out it effecting my HDD?

Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by hitman100989 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Have a problem, I used to use BT2 But i could never get it to "Dualboot"

Now i normally use VMware as this is more efficient but i was wondering if you could actually install BT3 as a dualboot via WMware...

Cheers for your help

Hitman
    There's no need to go that route, which frankly won't work anyway as VM is used from within a running OS and not independently. Just do a HDD install if you want to dual boot, or stick with a USB boot approach. Neither of these are difficult to accomplish.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

Yeah i know that, but i am still having problems i have tried to install BT3 on my computer with XP pro... I tried alot and i just cant get it right... i have followed all the tutorials but i am doing things wrong! I tried it earleir and it couldn't find the mount drive so its just getting annoying,

I never give up but there must be an easier way like a proper newbi way

Hitman