Thread: Been gone for a while, anything new?

Just burned his ISO

Default Been gone for a while, anything new?

So Iíve been off the site and away from backtrack for some time now (maybe 3 months) because of school and work and I was wondering is there anything new? new books better guides, Iíve been looking around here and have found a few new things but I feel like Iím just out of the loop and need help getting back in. anything would be helpful and appreciated. Thank you in advanced.

DRK

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Default Re: Been gone for a while, anything new?

Quote Originally Posted by dragracekid View Post
    So I’ve been off the site and away from backtrack for some time now (maybe 3 months) because of school and work and I was wondering is there anything new? new books better guides, I’ve been looking around here and have found a few new things but I feel like I’m just out of the loop and need help getting back in. anything would be helpful and appreciated. Thank you in advanced.

DRK
    Did you fail to see the big "What's New?" button at the top of the forum?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Default Re: Been gone for a while, anything new?

Quote Originally Posted by dragracekid View Post
    So I’ve been off the site and away from backtrack for some time now (maybe 3 months) because of school and work and I was wondering is there anything new? new books better guides, I’ve been looking around here and have found a few new things but I feel like I’m just out of the loop and need help getting back in. anything would be helpful and appreciated. Thank you in advanced.

DRK

Yes we have new set of rules and posts like the above are not really appreciated.
    Last edited by Archangel-Amael; 02-18-2010 at 08:31 PM.