Thread: Problem with keyboard control in BT3Final

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Question Problem with keyboard control in BT3Final

Hi, i've installed BT3Final on my notebook (Acer Aspire 5920G), the OS run but when i want to change application, i can't do it with keyboard. For example if i want to use Kismet console, i open it, but i can't use keyboard to select wifi net etc... The same problem there is in all other applications such BT console etc... The keyboard functions, i can write an web address in the small bar of FireFox, but i can't change application to use keyboard with others applications. I don't understand what is the problem...

Can anyone help me please!

heather

it sounds very wierd, maybe have a look at xorg.conf in /etc/X11/ directory. If you scroll down a fair way you will see a keyboard section, here you will be able to change to the appropriate keymap.(if this is the problem??)

Also have you checked the md5 hash of your bt3 download?

Just burned his ISO

The keyboard functions in the small bar of FireFox, but i can't change application. If i open Kismet and i want to use keyboard with the new application, keyboard control remains in the bar of FireFox.

For example, in Windows, i change the control application with the combo ALT+TAB. How can i do it in BT3Final?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyNET290897 View Post
    For example, in Windows, i change the control application with the combo ALT+TAB. How can i do it in BT3Final?
    It is supposed to work using the very same key combination.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

When OS starts, i don't change anything. But i can't use keyboard with applications, mouse yes, keyboard not . . .

Just burned his ISO

Default BT 3 Final

Hi All, Newbee in town so please be gental.

I have down loaded BT3 final USB and have installed on both a CD and USB drive.

On the USB drive I am having the same problem with text entry. In the box (firefox) on the lefthand bottom of the screen I can type ok, however it I trye to enter text anywhere else nothing happens.

Is there a fix for this?

Cheers