Thread: BT3 & Awus036H

Default BT3 & Awus036H

Hey all im trying to crack my own wep pass but there is something strange is happening. i followed the guides and everything is fine succesfull on the aireplay-ng 1 but not getting the ARP captured all the time on aireplay-ng -3. it collects in one time and i can crack it. than i change my password and try it again then it does not collect anything.after try like 4,5 times then it starts collecting again. am i missing anything? it just starts collecting by itself, im just running the same command over and over again. whenever it feels like capturing it captures. is there any special configuration for the awus036h or something?
    Thanks for the helps and yeah im not using WEP no more

Quote Originally Posted by 325ci View Post
    is there any special configuration for the awus036h or something?
    No, providing that you use the correct commands it should work out of the box in BT3F.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

well it is still not doing anything i mean injection just do not work all the time. and i tried changing my router to wpa and try to crack my wpa. it gets the handshake and everything but i do not know where the dictionary to search and stuff like there is only password.lst but it is not given me the right pass, what kind of -w can i use? or do i need to download new dictionary or something?

Apart from an actual hardware problem or the use of incorrect commands there ought to be no reason for your Alfa not to work consistently on BT3F. As far as your questions regarding how to find the correct WPA passkey it seems like you should read up a bit more closely on the appropriate process. The key bit of information to remember is that the passphrase never will be found unless the exact character combination is present in the wordlist.

Also keep in mind that the success of the -3, ARP-replay, attack mode in aireplay-ng depends on atleast one active wireless client currently being connected to the AP.

so is there any link you can provide me to get some more information about how can i crack the pass i put on my WPA thru BT3 please?

Quote Originally Posted by 325ci View Post
    so is there any link you can provide me to get some more information about how can i crack the pass i put on my WPA thru BT3 please?
    The search function is really the only link you need as there have been posted numerous tutorials on how to crack WPA encryption on the forum.

Here is one great video tutorial for the standard approach: http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230

And one using rainbow tables (make sure that you understand the above process prior to attempting this more advanced one): http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041

well thank you sir im going to read it i hope to get everything right thanks again.