HDM Don’t Want To make a .rb file.
he said: "yah"
* Fixed a small issue in SQLPwnage when PyMills and BeautifulSoup was not installed it would throw
an exception and wasn't properly being handled correctly.
* Fixed a small issue where when running setup to install pymills would cause Fast-Track to throw an
error stated it wasn't installed properly when it was.
* Removed an old SQLPing backup file in ftsrc
* Fixed a small issue with PyMills and SetupTools not properly installing.
* Added auto metasploit installation for Ubuntu that will get metasploit + autopwn working (experimental)
* Added MS08-053 (mediaencoder) to the metasploit mass client attack
* Added better error handling around depend checks.
* Added a --force-yes in apt-get install for Ubuntu systems
* Added rails and rubygems to the experimental metasploit ubuntu install
* Added more detailed instructions to the setup.py file
* Moved the md5.txt hashing to bin/setup, no need for it to be in root dir
Nice work relik - as ever!!
Thanks a lot for your time and efforts you contribute to the community!
Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:
* Added a tcp bind shell to SQLPwnage per request (HDD)
* Added SSL support for SQLPwnage, the subnet scan DOES NOT support SSL yet,
but the crawlers for both blind and error based do. This is experimental, code
cleanup is needed in the future.
can i install it on cygwin?