Thread: BT3 exclusive for eee??

Just burned his ISO

Default BT3 exclusive for eee??

just wondering if any one has put together a BT3 distro with all the drivers and settings needed for the eee 901 and 1000h? Would be good if some one has, it would make things a lot easier for the less fortunate people with these models (ie. me :P )

The only three versions of BT3F that you will find out there are the CD/USB/VMware versions. If BT3F does not include all the needed drivers for your eeepc 901/1000 out of the box, I am afraid you will have to install them yourself.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

How can I find the driver's needed? For example, on my 901 the wifi card is ralink rt2860, and from what I know drivers are windows version. How can I make it work with linux?

Also graphics have become an issue. Only VESA KDE works, and the resolution isn't correct as it should (only 800x600). How can i fix this problem? That's what I've found so far but then again I've only done a tiny bit of testing and those are the surface issues.

Thanks.

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation

yes plase BT3eee901 make new ISO , from support this maschine

Just burned his ISO

I don't think the developers at remote exploit are going to make an ISO just for your system, just like I can't ask them to include the drivers in XXX random laptop. It's not that hard, you could probably look up on here to see if drivers are needed for the eee pc. Thing about a live cd is that it should work anywhere and if it doesn't don't expect people to always make it better for you. Took me a day to get my flash to boot BT3, and 0 forum posts. 0.o

Change out the internal wifi card to a atheros based gigabyte mini pci-e they work with bt3 out of the box plus general signal strength and connectivity is better.
    Don't discount Windows, I would be a poor man without it ;)