Thread: I love this OCZ Spyder USB stick

Default I love this OCZ Spyder USB stick

Being the newbie section there may be someone here who is still gathering gear for their backtrack hobby. I've had several USB sticks but this latest is called OCZ Spyder 8Gb USB flash drive and it rules all. It's as narrow as a USB port so it doesn't take up 1.5 USB spots and there's no "top" but instead the bottom half kinda slides forward like it's a cross between a switchblade and a wicked underbite. It's so cool and so small. It was about $40 delivered a month or so ago and I haven't used any other USB storage device I'd both to compare it to.

Just in case someone was in the market for a USB stick for Backtrack-

-eXiztential

Quote Originally Posted by exiztential View Post
    I've had several USB sticks but this latest is called OCZ Spyder 8Gb USB flash drive and it rules all...It was about $40 delivered a month or so ago and I haven't used any other USB storage device I'd both to compare it to.
    The parts in red seems a little contradictory, but I have to agree that the stick looks rather sleek indeed.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

I see what you mean; let me see if I can be clearer. I've used close to 10 different flavors of USB flash drive/SD card+reader for different backtrack installs so far. Without exception they all "worked," but this USB stick is in a league of it's own quality-wise and just in overall coolness. That's why I say I have nothing to compare it to, because it's in a class all by itself.

The biggest problem I've had with it is that twice I lost it in my bedroom because it's so small

-eX