Thread: Help cracking wpa

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default Help cracking wpa

Hi

Ive been using backtrack and the aircrack suite, for WEP and everything has worked good but when it comes to WPA i havent been able to crack it i have big wordlists. I was wondering if somebody could help me breaking one, i have the cap file and it has the handshake.

Thanks

Have you even included the correct password amongst the wordlist? or even tried to create a small wordlist file with the correct password included?

Also, I have a funny feeling about this thread, maybe you will soon notice.

no one here will crack the passphrase for you if that is what you are asking!!

alternativly if you would like to tell us the commands you have used we may be able to guide you
    "At least black people knew when they where slaves" Doug stanhope

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by alxdg View Post
    Hi

Ive been using backtrack and the aircrack suite, for WEP and everything has worked good but when it comes to WPA i havent been able to crack it i have big wordlists. I was wondering if somebody could help me breaking one, i have the cap file and it has the handshake.

Thanks
    We do not post and crack files for each other here. If you ask again or even hint around to anything I consider illegal I will ban your ass quick.