Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MD5 Password Cracking

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for the heads up Tron...

Calypso, there was no information given - the rationale behind this was because 'in the field', you are unlikely to be actually given this info.

Will PM you....

As a reply to why John didn'g crack your test MD5, I almost guarentee it's due to trailing whitespace or a terminating character, (newline, etc). I've done a lot of password cracking, and when I create test hashes I still get bit by this. You really have to be carefull when you generate your test hashes to avoid this problem.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for the reply. You could be right, will have to check again. To date, hash not cracked, looks like I'm going to have to admit failure!

Will find out at the end of the week...

i think google mite help. type your md5 hash in and see if any1 has hashed the same word then uploaded it. im sure it worked for me a while ago.
    BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!

Why don't you try http://forums.remote-exploit.org/pro...md5-utils.html ? It's a md5 cracking tool of BoboTiG (one of our members). I tried it once, I liked it, I include it in every new install of bt i set up.

As I mentioned before somewhere in the forum, I heard online md5 cracker,md5 reverse, md5 decrypt was one of the biggest rainbow collections on earth...
    Auswaertsspiel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12