Thread: Internet

Just burned his ISO

Default Internet

How are we to backtrack on the internet 3 I've changed mac's and ip, submask, gateway left everything as I do go to the Internet

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
    How are we to backtrack on the internet 3 I've changed mac's and ip, submask, gateway left everything as I do go to the Internet
    Care to reword that so it makes sense?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Care to reword that so it makes sense?
    I'm trying to figure out how he managed that post and it shows '0' posts... 0.o
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

I'm guessing you can't access the Internet?

Reboot to get original MAC, switch card to DHCP (not static) and run the dhcp command

I can't remember the dhcp command off top of my head as its diff from ubuntu and I never get them the right way around but I think its:
    #dhcpcd eth0
    ...I think
    wtf?

Just burned his ISO

Default Help

So I want to make me go to the Internet using a PC and VMware net but we did not VMware as possible something.
    So to understand
    I've changed the MAC's IP address but remained so and did not backtrack on the net.
    Please help

img216.imageshack.us/img216/5411/dasdasdasdaskn3.jpg

img374.imageshack.us/img374/6926/82195914tb4.jpg

img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsdsfg7.jpg

prees h t t p : / /

What if you're running a static internal ip? What would be the command to connect to the internet? Like instead of dhcpcd eth0 or dhclient wlan0(wireless) how would it be done?

Quote Originally Posted by drakoth777 View Post
    What if you're running a static internal ip? What would be the command to connect to the internet? Like instead of dhcpcd eth0 or dhclient wlan0(wireless) how would it be done?
    You need to configure the NIC with the correct information on the network, including the cards self assigned address. There are a few other things that need to be configured for wireless clients with static addresing.

Google is your friend in this case.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Just burned his ISO

Tell me step by step not understand if you say otherwise are noob to backtrack.

So when joining the internet say that are not well made but I came configurarile an idea how I make my IP address it takes to be automatically without writing.
    How do you obtain an IP address automatically?

Conectiune my PC is so set on automatic and go on and VMWare not think that is automatically think is the manual ... but we idea to change you can help me.