Thread: Some questions plz read

Just burned his ISO

Default Some questions plz read

Hello people of remote-exploit community im a hacker and recently got interested in Wireless hacking and got a few questions to ask.

1.I got BT3 on .iso burnt to cd when i run it on my laptop i tried the wep hacking feature i ran airodump to capture the packets then aireplay to speed it up on a wep secured router when i get more then 10 0000 data i tried aircrack but i get segmant fault or something ?? i tried bt2 on the same ap with the same laptop same wireless card.when i get to the cracking bit it says opening file wep123-01.cap then it cracks it fine.Why does bt3 not work?

2.I got a nather laptop its got 98mb of ram but a good cpu running bt 3 or 2 on a usb does that mean it doesnt use ram as file cach so like instead of storing wep123-01.cap in ram it puts it in the usb.??
    thats all i wanted to know

prowl3r

So you are a hacker. Can you elaborate on that ?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cra0kalo View Post
    Hello people of remote-exploit community im a hacker and recently got interested in Wireless hacking and got a few questions to ask.

1.I got BT3 on .iso burnt to cd when i run it on my laptop i tried the wep hacking feature i ran airodump to capture the packets then aireplay to speed it up on a wep secured router when i get more then 10 0000 data i tried aircrack but i get segmant fault or something ?? i tried bt2 on the same ap with the same laptop same wireless card.when i get to the cracking bit it says opening file wep123-01.cap then it cracks it fine.Why does bt3 not work?

2.I got a nather laptop its got 98mb of ram but a good cpu running bt 3 or 2 on a usb does that mean it doesnt use ram as file cach so like instead of storing wep123-01.cap in ram it puts it in the usb.??
    thats all i wanted to know
    I am not a hacker. I believe this script can help you:
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    if "I own AP that I am trying to crack"=TRUE
    then "Read more"
    else "usually banned"

You could discuss it with this guy: http://forums.remote-exploit.org/bac...backtrack.html , I'm sure you will have a lot of fun together, because both of you don't know what punctuation is

Haha, 98MB Ram!

Good luck you l33t hax0r
    Auswaertsspiel